Batch cut notches in wood. This flexible machine integrates easily with your existing systems.
- Reduce waste caused by employee errors
- Improve the safety of your operations
- Flexible application results in continued return on your investment even when production requirements change
- Durable hollow structural steel construction
- Flexible and robust design
- Easy programming can integrate with your office computer system
- Batch cuts 10 boards at a time
This saw saves you time by cutting several boards at once while giving you the flexibility to cut batches of different lengths.
- Cuts quickly and accurately
- Robust machinery reduces downtime
- Reduces work-related injury
- Improves customer satisfaction in production
- Cuts up to 100,000 linear feet per shift
- Pivoting up-cutting saw
- Saw hold-down combined with safety guard
- Robust, durable construction
- Removable steel push carriage
- Servo motor controller push arm with timing belt drive
Safely and quickly cut several boards at a time. The AXS-18 Automatic Crosscut Saw can cut several batches of different length in order, satisfying your production needs.