Your operator can easily sort and stack veneer with this machine.
Easily and quickly sort veneer into graded stacks
- Increase the productivity of your operator
- Eliminate back strain caused by bending, lifting, and twisting
- Reduce sources of damage to light veneer caused by manual handling
- Improve production flow
- Gentle handling of light veneer
- Fast-sorting vacuum cup stacking
- Multiple sort locations
- Robust design and construction
Capacity varies depending on material.
This nailer saves you time by allowing one worker to assemble pallets safely and quickly.
- Nails quickly and accurately
- Reduces work-related injury
- Saves time and money
- Improves customer satisfaction in production
- One person operation
- Adjustable nailing set-up
- Electronic nail firing system
- Robust, durable construction
Nail slats in three locations at once allowing for single person, safe, repeatable operation. Nailing 12′ long pallets or several smaller pallets are quickly and efficiently done.
Used as a feed or positioner, the push table performs reliably as a component of your processes.
Reliability, flexibility, productivity.
Automatically position lumber for batch cutting, notching, drilling and other operations.
- Quick, simple operation
- Reduction of waste caused by operator errors
- Predictable workflow
- Flexibility for continued return on your investment
- Computer controlled
- Low-maintenance timing belt drive
- Hollow structural steel construction
The Todd Woodworking Equipment push table is robust, durable and will integrate with your existing processes to provide years of dependable service.
High Production notching in lumber. This extended capacity machine saves space and time. Can cut assembled pallets and extra long boards. It can even shape the end of the board for mattress frames.
- Increases your production capacity
- Reduce your labor component per board
- Increase your Flexibility of products using the same equipment and floor space
- Quick change cutters
- Can feed completely assembled pallets through machine
- End shape mattress frame boards
- Conveyor adjusts with shapers to give more consistent cut
Effortlessly feeds materials to or from saws and other equipment.
The durability and versatility of the Driven Pinch Roll guarantees consistent return on your investment.
- Safely feed materials to and from equipment
- Adaptable to your manufacturing needs
- Reliable performance
- Robust and durable
- Standard design
- Available in a variety of specifications
Notch and drill your drawers with repeated accuracy, while reducing work related repetitive strain injuries.
- Reduce labour costs – replaces hand sanding.
- Sands from all angles and gives a repeatable finish.
- Control your consumable costs.
- Gantry structure mountable to existing conveyor (or supplied conveyor if required).
- Gentle sanding through lower required RPMs.
- Pneumatic speed control for sander travel.
- Air over oil or electric speed control for sander travel.
- Custom length and width conveyors available.
- Conveyor speed is fixed with the option of being VFD controlled.
- Safety guards and fencing.
Our chain-driven roller conveyors reliably meet your material handling demands.
- Tireless delivery of material to your machinery
- Reduction in labour costs and work-related injuries
- Allows you to optimize the operation of your machinery, increasing your process output
- Reliability means less downtime
- Highly adaptable to present and future requirements
- Available in dimensions to suit your application
- Durable structural steel construction
This conveyor is suited to moving material inline when strong, heavy duty material handling is required.
This hardworking lateral transfer is reliable and adaptable to your needs.
This rooftop conveyor is used to transfer lumber laterally. It feeds hardwood, softwood, rough lumber, dimensioned wood. It is a vital component in a wood process system.
- Removes costly lagtime in your production line
- Robust, highly adaptable machinery continues to meet your needs when your material handling requirements change
- Safe operation reduces work-related injuries
- Hollow structural steel construction
- Industry-standard jam-free design
Spend less time handling your materials. The Beltline Conveyor easily moves your materials, reducing your work stoppage.
- Reduced labour costs
- Realize your profits by reducing work stoppage
- Spend less time handling materials, more time producing
- Flexibility of machine guarantees continued return on your investment
- Reduction in work related injury and strain
- PVC belting
- Fixed speed (variable speed optional)
- Heavy duty rolls to handle heavy loads
- Durable hollow structural steel construction
A wide variety of specifications and options are available to suit your application.
This saw easily cuts stair stringers to your specifications. Just key in your rise and run, the machine does the rest
- Quick, easy job setup saves you time and money
- Reduces work-related injuries with safe operation
- Tireless cutting so your production line runs efficiently all day
- Infeed conveyor
- Servo indexer
- Variable feed speed for saws
- Wide variations for rise and run
- Optional automatic hopper load