Your operator can easily sort and stack veneer with this machine.
Easily and quickly sort veneer into graded stacks
- Increase the productivity of your operator
- Eliminate back strain caused by bending, lifting, and twisting
- Reduce sources of damage to light veneer caused by manual handling
- Improve production flow
- Gentle handling of light veneer
- Fast-sorting vacuum cup stacking
- Multiple sort locations
- Robust design and construction
Capacity varies depending on material.
This nailer saves you time by allowing one worker to assemble pallets safely and quickly.
- Nails quickly and accurately
- Reduces work-related injury
- Saves time and money
- Improves customer satisfaction in production
- One person operation
- Adjustable nailing set-up
- Electronic nail firing system
- Robust, durable construction
Nail slats in three locations at once allowing for single person, safe, repeatable operation. Nailing 12′ long pallets or several smaller pallets are quickly and efficiently done.
Used as a feed or positioner, the push table performs reliably as a component of your processes.
Reliability, flexibility, productivity.
Automatically position lumber for batch cutting, notching, drilling and other operations.
- Quick, simple operation
- Reduction of waste caused by operator errors
- Predictable workflow
- Flexibility for continued return on your investment
- Computer controlled
- Low-maintenance timing belt drive
- Hollow structural steel construction
The Todd Woodworking Equipment push table is robust, durable and will integrate with your existing processes to provide years of dependable service.
High Production notching in lumber. This extended capacity machine saves space and time. Can cut assembled pallets and extra long boards. It can even shape the end of the board for mattress frames.
- Increases your production capacity
- Reduce your labor component per board
- Increase your Flexibility of products using the same equipment and floor space
- Quick change cutters
- Can feed completely assembled pallets through machine
- End shape mattress frame boards
- Conveyor adjusts with shapers to give more consistent cut
Effortlessly feeds materials to or from saws and other equipment.
The durability and versatility of the Driven Pinch Roll guarantees consistent return on your investment.
- Safely feed materials to and from equipment
- Adaptable to your manufacturing needs
- Reliable performance
- Robust and durable
- Standard design
- Available in a variety of specifications
Notch and drill your drawers with repeated accuracy, while reducing work related repetitive strain injuries.
- Reduce labour costs – replaces hand sanding.
- Sands from all angles and gives a repeatable finish.
- Control your consumable costs.
- Gantry structure mountable to existing conveyor (or supplied conveyor if required).
- Gentle sanding through lower required RPMs.
- Pneumatic speed control for sander travel.
- Air over oil or electric speed control for sander travel.
- Custom length and width conveyors available.
- Conveyor speed is fixed with the option of being VFD controlled.
- Safety guards and fencing.